Sunday, January 3, 2010

Email to my apartment complex RE: Sex boy

Copied and pasted directly from the email I sent 30 seconds ago:

Hello,

I previously wrote your office an email regarding the tenant living in the apartment directly below mine (I live at xxxxxxxxx, Apt D... I am speaking of the tenant(s) living in Apt B). The email stated that I was unhappy with the very loud music frequently coming from their apartment. Specifically, the bass was usually turned up so loudly that my family room floor vibrated. Unfortunately, the problem still remains.

I have now gone downstairs to complain about the noise six or seven times. Keep in mind that I have not gone down to complain every time their music is loud - sometimes I have to leave my apartment to escape, and sometimes I just give up. I have written them notes and put them on the door, as well, since often they do not hear my knocking (to me, that's a clear sign that the music is too loud). Since writing you the email, I have been woken up at 2 AM on a Monday morning because they turned their bass UP at that time. I had a final exam at 7:30 that morning and was especially annoyed to receive very little sleep. When I asked them to turn it down, they apologized and assured me that they would. It took them 10 minutes to do so. This is absolutely unacceptable to me. Currently I am writing this email from my bed, because I cannot stand to be in my family room due to the constant music blaring up from their apartment for the past FIVE hours. The fact that I cannot study or function in my apartment as freely as I should be able to is incredibly frustrating and ridiculous. I can't watch TV when their music is on, I can't work or study when their music is on, I can't sleep when their music is on, and I can't even entertain my own family and friends when their music is on. I am not sure what action was taking last time I emailed you, but it has failed to adequately resolve the situation. Part of the problem is that our walls our absurdly thin - this is not the tenant's fault. However, I am not willing to accept that I should continue to have my life interrupted due to the unfortunate thinness of our walls. I am sick of dealing with the tenant myself, and do not think I should have to do so anymore.

If you are going to take action, please forward me any communication you have with the tenant so that I may have it on file. I am certainly willing to call the police about this situation with my downstairs neighbor but I would rather avoid doing so.

I trust that something will be done soon.

Thank you,
Britney Peters


So now I'll just wait. Let's hope they maybe do something a little more impressive than stick a note on his door like they did last time.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh I LOVE IT. Amazing. GOOOO BRITNEY!!!!

    keep us posted for sure

    ReplyDelete