Well, I made it to my new apartment! It's nice! It's definitely no C-suites, but you'll have that. I don't really know how all of my stuff is going to fit in here... I also don't know where my tv is going to go. The only cable thing in the living room is like... in a random tiny corner facing the sun and I would never in a million years put my tv there sooo... we'll see. The Time Warner guy is going to be here in less than a half hour, and I fully plan on making him decide where my tv should go. He'll also be installing my internet... but 1) I can't find my ethernet cord and 2) I'm stealing someone's wireless right now, so that's not as big a deal right now.
My plan for the next few hours: assemble both my tv stand and my huge bookshelf... without tools. Because I forgot to bring any from my house. Oops? We'll see how it goes. Again, the Time Warner guy will be here soon... hopefully he can spare a screwdriver for a few minutes, if need be. haha.
It's kind of creepy being by myself. This is going to take some getting used to.
Well, I need to go lug an infinity pound bookshelf in a box up a flight of stairs. Adios!
yay congrats!! welcome to the next chapter :-)
ReplyDelete